Please fill in this short survey and forward link to others in your group if needed
What to Wear (Renters)
We supply all riding and safety gear. You need to bring the following “undergear”:
- snug fitting cycling shorts/track or yoga pants
- long socks (bring an extra pair for after your ride in case your feet get wet)
- long sleeve t shirt and additional snug fitting layers for warmth as needed
- Note: Wearing jeans or heavy pants under your gear is unsafe; it restricts movement and makes it difficult to buckle up dirtbike boots.
Be prepared to get wet if we are experiencing liquid sunshine.
We are located at 3276 Renfrew Rd. Look for the wooden motorbike on the left shortly after road turns to gravel. Turn left and drive straight until you come to the DBA entrance.
Rides start at 10 am or 1:30 pm and range from 1-2 hrs depending on your booking. We roll rain or shine!
Bike Renters – Individuals & Groups
- Park in #1 parking spot (large grassy area against fence).
- Walk to the registration tent following the marked trail to the left of the driveway.
- Bring your undergear and snacks with you.
Bike Owners – Individuals & Groups
- If you are trailering your bike(s), please park in #1 park spot, unload and follow #2 signs on your bike past tire gate to registration area
- For those who are riding in and using their own bikes follow #2 signs past tire gate to registration area
There is a covered hangout area at registration tent with a washroom and picnic tables. This is where you will sign the waiver, confirm payment, and get geared up.
There’s no wifi or cell service here so be prepared to have fun without your phone (good for taking pics though).